We were tagged by Kristie for this one….
Six Unimportant Facts About Me
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I hate papaya. I can not stand the smell of it or even the sight of it. My partner, on the other hand, LOVES it and eats it almost every day. When he is about to make a smoothie , I need to leave the surrounding area. And if he ever leaves one of those black seeds behind on the counter or on the sink, it’s enough for me to start world war III.
2.Still on the subject of fruit: I LOVE bananas or anything made with bananas: cakes, cookies, pies, pancakes, waffles etc. If I go to a restaurant, I look at the dessert menu first and if there is anything with banana on it, I know I need to order a smaller main dish so I can have room for the banana stuff. My favorite is banana pizza – pizza base with cheese and bananas and lots of sugar and cinnamon.
3.Recently I have watched all seven seasons of The West Wing. It is a magnificent show, full of interesting and important political discussion and you know what made me cheer like nothing else? When Josh and Donna finally got together. Yeah. I am one of those shippers. Kate and Sawyer, Jim and Pam, House and Cuddy, Buffy and Spike, you name it, I am there.
4.I am very absent minded. When I sit at my desk in the office I pay no attention to what’s going on around me – people usually have to shout to get me to realize they are talking to me. It is now stuff for legend with my colleagues and friends and mostly they laugh at me.
5.I am 31 years old and I can’t drive. Never wanted to learn and don’t think I ever will. I just don’t see myself mastering everything that I am supposed to do while driving, all at the same time. It would be an impossible task for me to concentrate on driving since I am pretty sure my mind would entirely be elsewhere, like on the reviews I should be writing, or the menu for tonight’s dinner.
6.I have a serious crush on Jon Stewart.
1. I am a beast at guitar hero on ‘hard’ (and I’m getting better on ‘expert’). I make it cry. I actually threatened my pinky finger to either learn how to shift up and become more dexterous or I’d break it off.
2. I love Amanda Bynes movies. Anytime ‘She’s the Man’ is on, I HAVE to watch it. I just rented ‘Sydney White’ AND I LOVED IT. That’s right. I said it.
3. My favorite Ninja Turtle is Leonardo. When I was a young ‘un, my friends and I used to ‘play’ Ninja Turtles at every recess. Even though I had all the cool turtle action figures, I always had to be April O’Neil (as the only girl in the group), much to my annoyance. One year, my friends and I decided to be Ninja Turtles for Halloween, and I was supposed to go all out in the yellow jumpsuit and be April. I decided I had enough of that nonsense and showed up as Leonardo. So…there were two Leos that year. I was better with my toy katanas than Zach was anyways (sorry buddy).
4. Even though I run multiple March Madness pools including my office pool and with friends (and have been doing so for a while), I have yet to win the whole enchilada. Hopefully this year will be my year. BRUINS BABY!
5. I cry every single time I watch Field of Dreams and Rudy. Every. Time. I don’t even have to watch the whole movie; if I hear “Hey Dad…you wanna have a catch?” or the Rudy slow clap, it’s all over. Really, who doesn’t cry at these movies? You have to be an assimilated Borg or soulless blackheart not to cry. Or at least sniffle.
6. I am an annual passholder for Disneyland, and I get that sucker renewed every year. I know that this obsession with Disneyland probably says something about me psychologically, but I love D-Land. I make my boyfriend go with me at least once a month.
Now, who to tag? We are new to blogging and don’t know many people and the few we “know” we think have been tagged already! But let’s try:
And anyone else who would like to do this!